Thursday, July 14, 2011

Chapter 10

giggler920: Hey BB, how's it goin with you and Pumell?  I still can't believe you were so stubborn to call him.  But oh well, that's just my opinion.  Anway, the question at hand?
brightbabe62: Oh my llama, it's going really well.  Pumell is just so sweet and nice-and, well...
giggler920: And rich!  Don't you forget that!
brightbabe62: Well, I said that I had an inkling that he might be, but I don't know for sure.
giggler920: Well, I'm sure you'll know soon enough.  Have you guys done anything yet?

I shivered at giggler's implication.

brightbabe62: Um, no...
giggler920: Well, that's good you've been going out with him for a few months, you don't want him to be like Dumar.
brightbabe62: Got that right!

Then all of a sudden, I heard a faint beeping sound in my ear.

brightbabe62: Oh my llama giggler, my earpiece is ringing.  I hope it's Pumell!
giggler920: Well, there's only one way to find out ;).

I pressed the button in my mouth.  "Hey Jezabelle, it's me."
I grinned idiotically.
"So glad to hear from you!"
"Yeah, I miss your beautiful sing-song voice lately.  You busy?"
"Now?"
"Yes now."
I looked at my computer.  Hey, giggler can wait.
"No, I'm not doing anything."
"Good, come over to my house."
My heart leapt in my throat, I've never been in his house before-or really anyone else's house besides my own.  My life is that sad-but, not really anymore (love you Pumell).
"I'll be there soon!"
"Good!"
"But wait-your, um, address."
"You'll be fine."
He hung up without telling me his address, which deeply puzzled me.
But I don't know where Pumell lives-what is he thinking?  Was that a joke or something?

brightbabe62: So Pumell just invited me to his house...
brightbabe62: without giving me his address...
giggler920: I thought he'd be inviting you over to his house.
giggler920: Oh, just go outside, I'm sure you'll figure it out.
brightbabe62: You're weird, giggler.  Sure, whatever, I'll go outside then call him back.  See ya.
giggler920: Have fun!  Remember to tell me the deets later ;).
brightbabe62: Oh, I will.

So it was the strangest thing, when I went outside, I was just about to call Pumell to ask him where his house is, but then...I felt like I knew exactly where his house was and where to go.  I know it doesn't make sense, and it doesn't to me either.  I just took a right and went straight a while-and I cam upon a house that I knew was his.
When I walked up the path to his house, I beheld its grandeur.  It was a very large, metallic house.  Each floor was crisscross to the one below.  This is a great style in this town, but it's really expensive since, well, it doesn't seem like it has good foundations for parts of every level.  I forget how it's possible without the house collapsing, but it might have something to do with invisible columns, I know it sounds impossible, but aparently it isn't.
My eyes went up and up to its last level- so Pumell must be rich.

"Welcome to my house, my lovely woman."
He had his hands behind his back, then unveiled some lovely yellow tullips.
"I know these flowers aren't as beautiful as you, but I give them to you as a token of my love for you."
I was really surprised, I never expected to get a gift from anyone before, besides Harah of course.  But this is so unexpected-I couldn't help but smile.
"Oh, thanks Pumell.  You're such a romantic."
I held onto the flowers close, and breathed in their sweet, genetically modified scent.  A lot of the flowers here are genetically modified to have a stronger scent, and so they'll look larger and last longer.

We walked a little bit into the kitchen.
"Could you hand me your flowers for a minute?  I'll get a vase and put some water in it, so they'll stay nice while you're here."
I smiled, and gladly handed them over.
After he was finished, he put them on the island counter.
"Would you like some coffee?"
"Yes, you know, that would be nice."
I don't drink coffee that often at all, but Pumell is always telling me about his famous sweet coffee (I would not drink black coffee-how can people do that?), so of course I want to try a cup full.

While he was making magic with the coffee, I sat on a chair near my flowers, to continue to look at them. 'It's a token of my love for you," he had said.  Ah, my handsome Pumell, such a romantic.
"Hey, so um, Pumell I li-"
"I'm sorry Jezabelle, but I'm making us our coffee, and I would ask you not to speak during this process so that I can make sure that it reaches perfection."
I giggled, and he shrugged.  "Do you want bland coffee?"
"No..."
It took him a while to make the coffee, probably over five minutes (can't rush perfection!), so I just kicked my legs in amusement, smiling wide at my flowers that he so kindly gave me.

When he finally gave me my cup, I took a quick, careful sip.  It was the perfect temperature-just cool enough not to burn my tongue.  Its flavor was just as he promised-not too sweet, not too bland.  It tasted like hazlenut.
He stared at me while I took my first sip, "so you like it, eh?"
"Oh yes, it's delicious.  You have a knack for making coffee."
"Oh, I don't know about that..."
"Don't be so modest!  This is the best coffee I've ever had."
"Oh, shucks, Jezabelle."
"I only speak the truth.  So I love your house.  That is-what I can see of it. It's so tall."
"Yeah-I've always wanted a house tall like this..."
"Well, it's really cool.  The marble floors are so awesome."

After coffee, Pumell invited me to play some games upstairs.  Yes, that's right, Pumell has a specific floor just for games (dream come true, right?).  We played shuffleboard, and then gnubb.
Pumell was doing really good and he wouldn't let me forget it, "come on, Jezabelle.  You can do better than that!  Watch this."
He took a stick, and threw it at one of the bunnies and made it the first try.
"Do it like that next time-the point is to hit the bunny down."
"Yeah-well, um, you own this game and I don't."
"Excuses, excuses."
 "Don't worry, Jezabelle, you'll have time to practice."
Pumell ended up winning all the games, and his suggestion rolled up and down my spine.
After our games, Pumell went downstairs to make us dinner.

After he made dinner, we went into the dining room to eat.
"Oh, we don't have to eat in here Pumell, it's just us."
"Oh-but you're worth it, Jezabelle."
We sat down, and I started to eat the autumn salad that he made. "Oh Pumell, how did you know this was my favorite?"
I've never told him before that autumn salad is my favorite meal.
"Oh-lucky guess."
I gave him a weird look-right it's a guess.  One lucky, lucky guess.
"Why do you always call me Jezabelle and not Jez like everyone else?"
"Because I love your name.  Jezabelle only begins to imply your beauty."
I smiled big, as expected.
"I don't want to go, Pumell, I love being with you..."
He gave me a flirty smile. "I know."
"So, what are you saying?"
"If you'd like, you can stay the night.  Make yourself at home."
I quickly agreed, "Oh Pumell, yes, I'd love that very much!"
I decided not to call Harah-I'm a grown woman now, she doesn't need to know where I am.  If I could, I would move out but with a lack of money, that just isn't happening.

After dinner, Pumell showed me to the nearest shower, and I hopped inside after taking my hair down for the night.  I was feeling rather stinky, so a shower couldn't hurt.  Oddly enough, it wasn't awkward taking a shower there, in my boyfriend's house.  I just soaked in the steam in his wonderful, beautiful shower.

Part way through my shower, I heard footsteps, and Pumell came in in only his boxers.  I started to cover up my private parts and do a semi freak out, "Pumell, what the heck are you doing in here?"
But I calmed down when he spoke, "Jezabelle, it's okay.  I just need to take a shower too.  I thought I could take it with you."
I decided not to think of how weird that was, and instead let him come in with me.  I calmed down, because I could tell he was only looking at my face and no where else-and believe me, I was too.  But I really liked him in there with me-as perverted as that sounds-I've never felt so close to anyone before.  We each scrubbed each other's backs, and he even massaged mine a little bit.  If it weren't for the firm, non slip ground, I probably would've tumbled to the ground.
After our shower, I semi freaked out because I realized I didn't bring my pajamas-but then I remembered I could just put on my bra and panties.  I was shocked when I noticed that I wore a cute pair today-I even forgot that I owned a cute pair of bra and panties.  Normally I would feel self consious wearing barely anything, but I was perfectly calm wearing them in front of Pumell, he already thinks I'm beautiful, so it couldn't hurt.

After we got 'dressed' he showed me up to his bedroom which was on the top floor-his room was a floor in itself.  It was a really cool guy bedroom.  I went over to the bed and grabbed a pillow, so he grabbed one too, since I gave him time to.
"Jezabelle-I don't hit girls, even with pillows."
"You old fashioned guy you.  I can perfectly withstand a blow from a pillow."
He smirked and shrugged.  So I decided to get him straight in the face.
"Um-I take that back."
He pelted me on my left side.
We continued to pelt each other with pillows, but eventually I decided my feet were cold.  I started hopping around.
"Pumell-why do your floors in here have to be metal?  My feet are freezing."
"Oh-I'm sorry about that, ma layda."
I looked down at the ground, surprised and flattered by his new 'nickname' for me-if it can be called that.

So he threw the pillows onto the bed, and picked me up effortlessly.  I was surprised, since he's clearly not a body builder, but he still held me up rather well, better than I expected, that's for sure.
He lightly plopped me onto the left side of his bed, and he layed down on my other side.

"So Jezabelle-would you like to go to sleep?..."
He raised an eyebrow, and I knew what he meant.
"Oh-um...I'd rather not."
I smirked thinking about Dumar and Chesca-now I'm doing it too!  And I would take Pumell anyday.  Ha Chesca.  HA!

1 comment:

  1. Tsk tsk Jez. On the first date? *Does disapproving face*

    Anyway, loving the story! Romance on the Moon is a rather intriguing concept.

    ReplyDelete